Rahmat Auza. THE EFFECT OF LEADERSHIP, WORK CULTURE AND MOTIVATION OF EMPLOYEES ON JOB SATISFACTION AND ITS IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE AT REGIONAL OFFICE OF HEALTH OF ACEH TIMUR REGENCY. Banda Aceh : Universitas Syiah Kuala, 2014

Abstrak

Abstract: this study aimed to determine the effect of leadership, work culture and employee motivation on job satisfaction and its impact on the performance of employees at regional office of health of aceh timur regency. the research was conducted at the regional office of health of aceh timur regency. the object of research is an employee of regional office of health of aceh timur regency and a sample of 112 people. the results of this study indicated that there was a significant effect of the variable leadership, work culture and employees’ motivation simultaneously on job satisfaction and employees’ performance at regional office of health of aceh timur regency and leadership, work culture and motivational affected partially on job satisfaction, the results of this research also showed partially the influence of leadership and work culture on employees’ performance, but the motivation did not affect partially on employees’ performance. the results of this research also explained

Baca Juga : PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DAN KEPUASAN KERJA DALAM MENINGKATKAN KINERJA PEGAWAI MELALUI MOTIVASI KERJA (STUDI KASUS PADA KANTOR PELAYANAN PAJAK PRATAMA BANDA ACEH) (DWI ANDIKA, 2018) ,

Baca Juga : PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN, KERJASAMA TIM, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA RNSERTA DAMPAKNYA PADA KINERJA RNKARYAWAN LEMBAGA PENYIARAN RNPUBLIK (LPP) TVRI ACEH (M A H Y A R , 2014) ,

at job satisfaction and performance of employees had a significant influence. based on the results, coefficient r2 on the variable job satisfaction was obtained by using multiple linear regression analysis, that is, 64.9 %, which means that changes on job satisfaction in regional office of health of aceh timur regency was caused by the change in leadership, work culture and employees’ motivation. while the rest percentage, 35.1 %,was influenced by other variables that were not included in this research. also, the r2 coefficient results on variable of employees’ performance was 24.3 %, which means the change of the employees' performance at regional office of health of aceh timur regency was caused by the change in leadership, work culture and employees’ motivation. while the rest percentage, 75.7 %, was influenced by other variables that were not included in this research. keywords: leadership, work culture, employees’ motivation, job satisfaction and employees’

Tulisan yang relevan

PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PEGAWAI DENGAN BUDAYA ORGANISASI SEBAGAI VARIABEL MEDIASI (STUDI PADA KANTOR PERTANAHAN KABUPATEN BIREUEN) (Roy Mubarak, 2018) ,

PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, DISIPLIN KERJA DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA SERTA IMPLIKASINYA PADA KINERJA PEGAWAI PADA KANTOR WILAYAH BPN PROVINSI ACEH (Satria Eri Wibowo, 2019) ,

PENGARUH BUDAYA KERJA, KESESUAIAN TUGAS DAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA SERTA DAMPAKNYA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI KANTOR WILAYAH DIREKTORAT JENDERAL KEKAYAAN NEGARA (DJKN) ACEH (M. WALIYUL AZMAN NUR RITONGA, 2019) ,


Kembali ke halaman sebelumnya


Pencarian

Advance



Jenis Akses


Tahun Terbit

   

Program Studi